- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Distance: 2 miles; not particularly strenuous; involves paved walkways & a three-block uphill
- Tour Availability – Advanced reservations required
- Friday – Sunday at 10 am
- Tour with guide
Your Downtown Corning Walking Tour Itinerary
This tour celebrates the city of Corning’s heritage and history, with a walk through the historic Gaffer and Southside districts. On the 2-mile loop, your tour guide will share the stories behind many city landmarks, including the headquarters of Corning Glass, Inc., Market Street, and several notable residences that reflect the city’s unique commercial and cultural history.
- All tours are public and require a minimum of 3 total guests in order to run at the listed price. For parties of 2 guests, this tour is offered for a flat rate of $99. Once the minimum number of 3 guests has been reached, children ages 8-12 are $25. Tour is not suitable for children 7 and under.
- A 12% service charge will be added to reservations with eight or more guests. If you book online, you will receive an updated confirmation email containing that extra charge within two business days.