No time for a full day on the wine trail? Looking for a more intimate way to have colleagues, friends, or family experience the fabulous wines and food of the Finger Lakes? Want to host a memorable reception or event that makes a lasting impression on your guests? A guided and private wine pairing event is the perfect way to entertain with unique Finger Lakes flair.
Certified sommelier Laura Winter Falk shares with your group engaging and informative descriptions of local wine and food pairings that show off the fabulous bounty of the region. We showcase a customized assortment of Finger Lakes wines, craft beers, or ciders paired with samples of local cheese, charcuterie, and chocolate. We also feature wine pairing events focusing on wine regions throughout the world and work with chefs for special corporate groups or organizations.
Whether a wine-pairing presentation, reception, or three-course guided meal, all our events share with guests the world of wine and the art and science behind creating fabulous wine pairings while treating them to a truly exceptional experience.
- Sample Themes:
- Finger Lakes wines paired with local cheese, chocolate and charcuterie
- Finger Lakes craft wines, ciders, and beers paired with locally-made delectables
- Sense of place: Old World and Finger Lakes side by side
- Spanish wines and tapas
- Italian wines and antipasti
- Wines and foods of the Eastern Mediterranean