This tour combines our two shorter waterfalls and gorge tours into one fabulous day of Ithaca waterfalls and gorges.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Availability:
- Advanced reservations required
- Please call us at (607) 233-4818 for booking options
- Tour Time: 10 am, 10:30 am., or 2 pm.
- Inclusions: Narrated tour with guide
Your Fabulous Falls Tour Itinerary
Your guide takes you to waterfall stops along Fall Creek and Cascadilla Creek, which border the beautiful Cornell University campus and provide gorgeous sites along its shores. Don’t miss these local favorites! The tour continues to the famous Cornell Suspension bridge—a pedestrian bridge suspended 138 feet above the water—followed by two other falls surrounding Collegetown and Cascadilla Park.
The tour culminates with an up-close-and-personal visit to Ithaca Falls, downtown Ithaca’s own 135-foot waterfall. In addition to exploring the beautiful waterfalls and campus, your guide weaves stories of Ithaca’s history and classic tales of Cornell throughout the tour. The end result is an intimate experience of our unique town, the perfect sight-seeing tour for people of all ages!
- All tours are public and require a minimum of three total guests in order to run at the listed price. For parties of 2 guests, this tour is offered for a flat rate of $99. Once the minimum number of 3 guests has been reached, children ages 3-12 are $25.
- A 12% service charge will be added to reservations with eight or more guests. If you book online, you will receive an updated confirmation email containing that extra charge within two business days.
- Weather Alert: This tour runs if the weather is overcast or lightly raining. Ponchos and umbrellas will be provided. We will cancel the tour if weather conditions become unsafe, such as torrential rains, thunderstorms, or in the event of flood or ice warnings.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Road, Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street, Ithaca NY