Cayuga Lake produces some of the highest quality wines, ciders, and beers in the state! Visit a cider house, a winery, and a brewery, and learn about the high-quality craftsmanship that makes them great.
- THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
- Duration: 7.5 hours
- Tour Time: 2 – 9:30 p.m.
- Introductory wine/beer reception at Atlas Bowl
- Vineyard/winery tour & tasting at Bet the Farm
- Tasting at Shepherdess Cellars
- Three-course dinner at Atlas Bowl
Valentine’s Themed Murder Mystery Wine Tour & Dinner Itinerary
On the “In the Distill of the Night” tour you have the choice to join the tour as a detective, or for those brave of heart, as a suspect in the crime itself! Unravel a century old mystery as you taste fine wine and tour classic vineyards. You will investigate a crime scene, collect clues and facts, and even interview suspects before the actual mystery is revealed. Will you solve the crime? One thing is certain, you’ll enjoy every minute trying!
The tour starts at Atlas Bowl in Trumansburg, NY, where the crime is unveiled during a wine/beer reception. We then visit two wineries, Bet the Farm Winery (now on West Cayuga!) and Shepherdess Cellars, to examine the crime scene and gather clues, plus taste their wines. The tour culminates with a 3-course dinner at the Atlas Bowl in Trumansburg where the culprit will be revealed. It’s a day of mysterious fun and an experience you will never forget.
- A gratuity of 15% will be added to the per person cost of the tour.
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 8 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price, with a maximum of 13.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca, NY
- Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY
- Guests can choose to meet the group at Atlas Bowl at 2:30 pm. Advanced reservations are still required if you choose this option.