Taste a wonderful array of wine varieties and learn about the history of the Finger Lakes on this full-day tour. Satisfy your palate and your curiosity as you explore the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 1 pm – 6 pm
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
Your Cayuga East Tour Itinerary
Discover the hidden gems of the east side of Cayuga Lake in this intimate half-day tour to three wineries
For the first stop of the tour, head right to Bright Leaf Vineyards, where you get a vineyard tour given by the vineyard manager, followed by a private tasting where you will experience their artisan-crafted wines thoughtfully paired with locally-made chocolates.
Our next stop is Long Point Winery, where you are treated to a truly intimate wine tasting experience. Owner and winemaker, Gary Barletta, will share his love with Zinfandel, as you taste four different styles of wine created from this one grape varietal. This full-bodied red is perfect with chocolate, so we’ll have some with us for you to experience. Afterward, in the tasting room, experience a variety of Long Point finished wines, from crisp or fruity whites to rich, full-bodied reds.
The last stop of the day is Treleaven Wines. Learn about the winemaking process with a tour of the winery. After the tour, enjoy the fabulous Treleaven wines paired with local cheese. It doesn’t get much better than this in the Finger Lakes!
Along the tour, you learn various aspects of wine evaluation so that you can apply these skills to your wine tasting experience. Don’t miss this opportunity for an intimate exploration of the local bounty along East Cayuga!
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street Ithaca NY
- Courtyard by Marriott, 29 Thornwood Dr., Ithaca NY