Explore fine Finger Lakes cider, wine, and locally sourced food as you learn about the region’s rich culinary history on this specially designed full-day tour along the western shores of Cayuga Lake.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tour Availability: Mondays (Please call for other days of the week)
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
Your Cayuga Cider, Wine, and Beer Tour Itinerary
Discover the array of libations Cayuga Lake has to offer with this half-day tour and tasting of the best wines, ciders, and beers in the region. Enjoy exclusive pairings, learn about how these delicious drinks are made, and experience beautiful views.
The first stop is Finger Lakes Cider House. The Cider House is located on Good Life Farm, a 69-acre ecological farm owned and run by Melissa Madden and Garrett Miller. Melissa or Garret take you on a tour of their farm as they share their mission and let you in on the secrets of quality cider making. Afterward, enjoy a tasting of their Kite & String Cider as well as other craft ciders from the region. As a special treat, enjoy some local cuisine paired with one of the ciders.
Next, head to Shepherdess Cellars, which was as launched in 2014 by Mark and Samantha Radloff with the mission to make great wine that represents the magic of the Finger Lakes region. Their well-balanced, thoughtful wines pair great with food and are also enjoyable on their own.
Our final stop of the day is Bandwagon Farm Brewery. At this wonderfully relaxing stop, you will enjoy a flight consisting of a combination of the in-house crafted brews. We always like to bring along some chocolate for pairing with the stout!
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 South Cayuga St, Ithaca NY
- Trumansburg – To the right of the TFit, 61 West Main St, Trumansburg, NY – Please park in front of the unoccupied storefront in between the TFit & Independent Fitness.