Enjoy the sights and tastes of the west side of Cayuga Lake on this half-day guided tour. Visit three highly respected wineries and enjoy expert wine pairings against the backdrop of our beautiful region.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tour Availability: Saturdays and Wednesdays (Please check the calendar for dates)
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
Your Cayuga Cider, Wine, and Beer Tour Itinerary
Discover the array of libations Cayuga Lake has to offer with this half-day tour and tasting of the best wines, ciders, and beers in the region. Enjoy exclusive pairings, learn about how these delicious drinks are made, and experience beautiful views.
The first stop is Black Diamond Farm, home of Black Diamond Cider. The farm has been producing high quality heirloom, modern and European cider apple varieties for over two decades. Although we only began producing hard cider commercially in 2014, cider making has been a passion of owners Jackie and Ian for more than 30 years. When we arrive, Ian, or one of the family, will take you on a tour of their farm and share with you the process of quality cider making. Afterward, enjoy a tasting of their cider. As a special treat, enjoy some local cheese paired with one of the ciders.
Next, head to Bet The Farm Winery where winemaker and founder, Nancy Tisch, along with her husband Kit Kalfs, create small-batch wine that represents the magic of the Finger Lakes region. Their well-balanced, thoughtful wines pair great with food and are also enjoyable on their own.
Our final stop of the day is Garretts Brewing. At this wonderfully relaxing stop, you will enjoy a flight consisting of a combination of the in-house crafted brews. We always like to bring along some chocolate for pairing with the stout!
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 South Cayuga St, Ithaca NY
- Trumansburg – To the right of the TFit, 61 West Main St, Trumansburg, NY – Please park in front of the unoccupied storefront in between the TFit & Independent Fitness.