Ithaca is Foodies flagship tour delves into the heart of Downtown Ithaca with stops at beloved restaurants and notable landmarks in The Commons area.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour Time: 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tour Availability: Tuesday – Friday
- Contact us for Saturday booking options
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
Luscious Libations Itinerary
This tour features three stops around Ithaca that are home to producers of sensational spirited libations based on the bounty of offerings in the Finger Lakes.
We first arrive at Ports of New York, where Frédéric Bouché upholds the family tradition of winemaking, started by his great-grandfather in Normandy, France. Frédéric shows us how he makes his fabulous white and red wines and ports, and joins us for an intimate tasting paired with selected items, as we explore his family’s history of French winemaking through his personal museum collection.
Our next stop is Six Mile Creek Winery, an Ithaca boutique winery. We learn about Finger Lakes winemaking and what sets this vineyard apart from other lakeside wineries. We taste their classic Finger Lakes offerings, and enjoy the flavors of their full line of unique grape-based spirits, distilled right at the winery in the traditional Italian style.
Our last stop is Hopshire Farm and Brewery. Explore the hops farm, taste the wide range of handcrafted brews, and maybe even catch a glimpse of the beer-making process through the open glass tasting room viewing windows.
Please note: Hopshire is closed on Monday and Tuesday. On these days, we head to Liquid State Brewing, Ithaca’s West End Brewery. We enjoy a tasting that ranges from lighter pilsners to hoppy IPAs, as well as seasonal beers.
Join this tour for a taste of Ithaca!
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Road, Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street, Ithaca NY