On this 5-hour tour, we will visit a distillery, a winery, and a brewery, all of which focus on high-quality craftsmanship to make the best of each of their genres.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Tour Time: 11am – 6pm
- Tour Availability:
- Wednesday-Sunday, April through October
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Food pairings
SWaB (Spirits, Wine and Beer) Along Seneca Lake Itinerary
As far as fermentable favorites go, The Finger Lakes is no longer just about wine. The region is also producing some of the best quality brews and spirits in New York State, and this tour is all about showing all of them off to you!
The first stop is Finger Lakes Distilling. One of the distillers takes you down into the distillery and goes through the process of creating their unique and hand-crafted spirits. From boiling and fermenting to distilling and aging, you learn what it takes to make bourbons, whiskeys, clear spirits, and liqueurs. After the tour, the group gets a private tasting, with each person choosing their favorite spirit within flights featuring their clear spirits, whiskeys, and liqueurs. Your guides present you with a special local food pairing to feature with one of the items within the flights.
After the distillery, enjoy a regional lunch at Stonecat Cafe paired with a tasting of one of Stone Cat’s specialty “Garden to Glass” cocktails featuring Finger Lakes Distilling Spirits and Finger Lakes Wine. To view an example lunch menu, click on the following link: Stonecat Cafe Example Lunch Menu.
Next, sample a wine tasting with custom food pairings at Damiani Wine Cellars. At Damiani, we feature their wines paired with locally-made chocolates that were designed by the chocolatier specifically to go with Damiani’s fine wines.
Our final stop of the day is Lucky Hare Brewing Company for a custom flight of their fabulous handcrafted brews. Learn about the brewing process that goes into their different styles of beer and end the tasting with a food pairing designed by Lucky Hare’s chef just for our group.
**Wednesday-Friday, this tour will visit Red Newt Winery & Bistro for a wine tasting followed by lunch in replace of Stonecat & Damiani. At Red Newt, our guests will get a private custom tasting of their world-class wines, followed by lunch in their bistro, featuring locally-sourced gourmet grilled cheese, salad, and made-from-scratch soups. View a sample of the menu: Red Newt Winery & Bistro Sample Lunch Menu.**
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850
- Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
Watkins Glen, NY
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 North Franklin St., Watkins Glen NY 14891
- Radisson Hotel Corning, 125 Denison Parkway East, Corning, NY 14830
- Hilton Garden Inn Corning Downtown, 23 Riverside Drive, Corning, NY, 14830