On this seven-hour tour, we will visit a distillery, a winery, and a brewery, all of which focus on high-quality craftsmanship to make the best of each of their genres.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 1 pm – 6 pm
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
SWaB Lite! Itinerary
As far as fermentable favorites go, The Finger Lakes is no longer just about wine. The region is also producing some of the best quality brews and spirits in New York State, and this tour is all about showing all of them off to you!
The first stop is Finger Lakes Distilling. One of the distillers takes you down into the distillery and goes through the process of creating their unique and hand-crafted spirits. From boiling and fermenting to distilling and aging, you learn what it takes to make bourbons, whiskeys, clear spirits, and liqueurs. After the tour, the group gets a private tasting, with each person choosing their favorite spirit within flights featuring their clear spirits, whiskeys, and liqueurs. Your guides present you with a special local food pairing to feature with one of the items within the flights.
After the distillery, enjoy a regional lunch at Stonecat Cafe paired with a tasting of one of Stone Cat’s specialty “Garden to Glass” cocktails featuring Finger Lakes Distilling Spirits and Finger Lakes Wine. To view an example lunch menu, click on the following link: Stonecat Cafe Example Lunch Menu.
Next, enjoy a private visit to Flatt Rock Cellars, a recent addition on Seneca Lake. Guests start in the vineyard with owner David Flatt and then move on to the winery and a tour of the barrel room. David then guides your tasting while you hear about the wine-making process. A locally-made chocolate is paired with a special single varietal red wine.
Our final stop of the day is Scale House Brew Pub for a flight of their fabulous craft beverages. Learn about the brewing process and enjoy a cheesy treat to pair with your brews.
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850
- Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
Watkins Glen, NY
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 North Franklin St., Watkins Glen NY 14891