On this seven-hour tour, we will visit a distillery, a winery, and a brewery, all of which focus on high-quality craftsmanship to make the best of each of their genres.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
SWaB Lite! Itinerary
As far as fermentable favorites go, The Finger Lakes is no longer just about wine. The region also produces some of the best quality brews and spirits in New York State, and this tour is all about showing them off!
Our first stop is Finger Lakes Distilling. One of the distillers takes you down into the distillery to go through the process of creating their unique and hand-crafted spirits. From boiling and fermenting to distilling and aging, you learn what it takes to make bourbons, whiskeys, clear spirits, and liqueurs. After the tour, the group gets a private tasting where each person chooses a flight of their favorite spirit, whiskey, or liqueur. Your guides present you with a special local food pairing to feature with one of the items within the flights.
After the distillery, we enjoy a wine tasting at Damiani Wine Cellars, an easy stroll from the distillery. At Damiani, we feature their wines paired with locally-made chocolates that were designed by the chocolatier specifically to go with Damiani’s fine wines.
Our final stop of the day is Lucky Hare Brewing Company for a custom flight of their fabulous handcrafted brews. Learn about the brewing process behind their different styles of beer, and end the tasting with a food pairing designed by Lucky Hare’s chef just for our group.
**On Tuesdays, this tour visits Two Goats Brewery as the last stop rather than Lucky Hare. Both Lucky Hare & Two Goats are closed on Mondays, so this tour may visit Wagner Valley Brewing Company as the last stop.**
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 South Cayuga St, Ithaca NY
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 North Franklin St, Watkins Glen NY