On this seven-hour tour, we will visit a distillery, a winery, and a brewery, all of which focus on high-quality craftsmanship to make the best of each of their genres.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Time: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
Vinifera Wines Banana Belt Itinerary
This tour begins with a private visit to Flatt Rock Cellars, a recent addition on Seneca Lake. Guests start in the vineyard with owner David Flatt and then move on to the winery tour before sampling red wine directly from the barrel. David then guides your tasting while you hear about the winemaking process. A locally-made chocolate is paired with a special single varietal red wine.
**Sunday-Thursday, the first stop on this tour is Boundary Breaks Vineyard.**
Next, we visit Chateau Lafayette Reneau. Here, take in a spectacular view with equally fantastic wines, including their Reisling, a multi-recipient of the Governor’s Cup for the best singular wine in New York State. Enjoy multiple local pairings to enhance the wine experience.
Our last stop is at one of Seneca Lake’s hippest wineries: Barry Family Cellars. Founded in 2011 and opening their tasting room in 2016, Barry’s small batch vinifera wines showcase the new natural wines style of minimal manipulation, highlighting place and vintage. Experience special pairings that perfectly complement these reputable wines.
Join us on this tour of spectacular lake vistas and extraordinary wine and food!
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Road, Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street, Ithaca NY
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 North Franklin St, Watkins Glen NY