Taste a wonderful array of wine varieties and learn about the history of the Finger Lakes on this full-day tour. Satisfy your palate and your curiosity as you explore the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail.
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- Tour Time: 10:30 am – 5pm
- Tasting fees & food pairings
- Added services
Winter, Wine, and Lunch Tour Itinerary
On this tour, guests have the opportunity to experience some of the best wine from the region. At each winery, taste multiple vintages and sites of different varietals and explore first hand the effects of seasonal variation, age, and terroir in each glass.
This tour begins at Chateau Lafayette Reneau. Here, take in a spectacular view with equally fantastic wines, including their Reisling, a multi-recipient of the Governor’s Cup for the best singular wine in New York State. Enjoy multiple local pairings to enhance the wine experience.
Next, we head to Red Newt Wine Cellars, for a private custom tasting of their world-class wines, followed by lunch in their bistro featuring locally-sourced gourmet grilled cheese, salad, and made from scratch soups. View a sample menu here: Red Newt Winery & Bistro Sample Lunch Menu.
The tour culminates with a wine tasting at Damiani Wine Cellars. Your tasting is paired with Damiani’s own locally made chocolate, specifically designed to match Damiani’s amazing wines.
Wineries can change based on availability.
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Rd, Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street, Ithaca NY
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY