Experience! The Finger Lakes works with companies throughout the region to provide unique and memorable outings for the employees or customers. Whether it be a team-building excursion with staff or a customer appreciation wine tour, we work with each company to design the perfect event.
- Private zoom tasting with certified Sommelier
- Afternoon wine tour with farm-to-table wine pairing lunch
- Wine tour with private vineyard/cellar tour with the owner, wine tasting, and three-course wine-pairing dinner on Cayuga Lake
- Team building excursion featuring group ropes course, eco-tour lunch cruise on Cayuga Lake, and walk to the base of Taughannock Falls
- Private winery tour and tasting followed by a jazz-infused cocktail reception and dinner in downtown Ithaca
- Private distillery tour followed by a farm-to-table dinner along Seneca Lake
*We can add a one-hour sommelier-led wine education program as a value-added activity to any team retreat.
How many people can you accommodate?
The vans we use for our tours can accommodate a maximum of 7 guests. If your group has more than 7 guests, we could charter a 24-passenger, 29-passenger, 47-passenger, or 55-passenger bus.
Can we drink alcohol in your vehicles?
There is no drinking of alcohol on board any of our touring vans (or on any vehicle we use for our tours) as it detracts from the tasting experience at the wineries. We want to make sure that you appreciate the last winery on your tour as much as your first!
What if some guests in my group don’t drink alcohol?
If you have guests in your group who are unable to drink alcohol, we will ask our winery partners to provide non-alcoholic drink options so they can still participate in the tasting experience.
Do you need a deposit to hold my reservation?
We take a $500 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. 60 days before your tour 50% of the total cost of the contract minus the $500 deposit is due. 30 days before your tour the final payment is due.
Can my group pay individually or do we have to pay as 1 group?
For conference groups, we can either take individual reservations from conference attendees or the group organizer can reserve for the whole conference. Please note that we would still take a non-refundable $500 deposit. For corporate groups, we would prefer that the group organizer reserves for the whole group.
What is your cancellation policy?
We have a 31-day cancellation policy. If you want to receive a refund and anyone in your group needs to cancel or you want to cancel the entire reservation, we need to know by 5pm 31 days before you’re scheduled to tour. After that date, no refunds can be issued.