Join one of our local naturalists on a 1.5-hour guided exploration of Taughannock Falls State Park or Robert Treman State Park.
Ithaca is Gorges & Waterfalls: Fabulous Falls Driving Tour
Fabulous Falls Driving Tour
Your guide takes you to four waterfall stops along Fall Creek and Cascadilla Creek, which border the beautiful Cornell University campus and provide gorgeous sites along its stunning campus. We’ll show you all the local favorites! Visit the famous Cornell Suspension bridge—a pedestrian bridge suspended 138 feet above the water—along with two other falls on campus and in Cascadilla Park. The experience culminates with an up-close-and-personal visit to Ithaca Falls, downtown Ithaca’s own 135-foot waterfall.
In addition to exploring the beautiful waterfalls and campus, your guide weaves stories of Ithaca’s history and classic tales of Cornell throughout the tour. The end result is an intimate experience of our unique town, the perfect sight-seeing tour for people of all ages!
- All tours are public and require a minimum of 4 total guests in order to run at the listed price. For parties of 2 guests, this tour is offered for a flat rate of $135. Once the minimum number of 4 guests has been reached, adults are $45 per person, and children ages 3-12 are $29 per person.
- If the party is only 3 guests, there will be an additional charge of $15 per person.
- A 15% service charge will be added to reservations with four or more guests. If you book online, you will receive an updated confirmation email containing that extra charge within two business days.
- Weather Alert: This tour runs if the weather is overcast or lightly raining. Ponchos and umbrellas will be provided. We will cancel the tour if weather conditions become unsafe, such as torrential rains, thunderstorms, or in the event of flood or ice warnings.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Road, Ithaca NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street, Ithaca NY