Explore fine Finger Lakes cider, wine, and locally sourced food as you learn about the region’s rich culinary history on this specially designed full-day tour along the western shores of Cayuga Lake.
Virtual Wine, Cheese and Chocolate pairing experience presented by the Finger Lakes Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- Duration: 1 hour
- Event Date and Time:
- Tuesday, December 2, 2020; 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- $27 per kit with pickup (additional charge if having it shipped)
- Inclusion: Each virtual tasting kit includes everything you need for your wine, cheese, and chocolate pairing experience
- Buttonwood Grove Unoaked Chardonnay provided by Triphammer Wines & Spirits
- Muranda Cheese Company Red Buddy cheese
- F. Oliver’s Lemon Gremolata extra virgin olive oil
- Preliminaires Chocolat Orange Spice Dark Chocolate Truffles
- A scheduled 1-hour live Zoom presentation with certified sommelier, Laura Winter Falk, showcasing the science and art behind each wine, cheese, and cocolate pairing
Place orders online by Tuesday, November 24th. Kits will be available for pickup at Triphammer Wine & Spirits November 30th through 12:00 PM on December 2nd.
**Please note – you must register for the PRSA FLX annual meeting and virtual wine tasting HERE to be emailed the Zoom event link**
Join Laura Winter Falk, sommelier and owner of Experience! The Finger Lakes, in partnership with Triphammer Wines & Spirits, Muranda Cheese Company, and Preliminaires Chocolat as she presents a Virtual Finger Lakes Wine, Cheese, & Chocolate Pairing Experience. Laura will present these specially-curated wine, cheese, and chocolate pairings that truly highlight the best of local Finger Lakes wineries, farms, and local businesses. Join fellow participants in a sommelier-curated wine and food pairing Zoom presentation that will showcase the magic of pairing with intention.
Your pairing kit will include 1 bottle of wine, 1 4oz block of cheese, 1 2oz bottle of extra virgin olive oil, and 1 box of 2 chocolate truffles. Please place your kit orders online by Tuesday, November 24th. Kits will be available for pickup at Triphammer Wine & Spirits November 30th through 12:00 PM on December 2nd.
Wine, Cheese, and Chocolate Experience
Buttonwood Grove Unoaked Chardonnay paired with Muranda Red Buddy cheese and a drizzle of F. Oliver’s Lemon Gremolata extra virgin olive oil
Buttonwood Unoaked Chardonnay paired with Preliminaires Chocolat Orange Spice Dark Chocolate Truffles
Have fun and learn sommelier food and wine pairing tips while helping support the Finger Lakes region’s local farms, farm wineries, and small businesses.