Enjoy the sights and tastes of the west side of Cayuga Lake on this half-day guided tour. Visit three highly respected wineries and enjoy expert wine pairings against the backdrop of our beautiful region.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Tour Time: 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tasting fees
- Added services
- Special food pairings
Your Cayuga Cider, Wine, and Lunch Tour Itinerary
Taste the best that Cayuga has to offer with this tour, which includes visits to two wineries and a cider house, a gourmet lunch, and gorgeous lake views.
The first stop is Finger Lakes Cider House, located on Good Life Farm, a 69-acre ecological farm owned and run by Melissa Madden and Garrett Miller. Melissa or Garret shares the mission of their farm as you tour the cellar and learn about cider making. Afterward, enjoy a 100% locally sourced lunch featuring over 10 Finger Lakes food makers, followed by a tasting of their Kite & String Cider and other craft ciders.
The second stop of the day is Shepherdess Cellars. The Cellar was launched in 2014 by Mark and Samantha Radloff with the intention of making great wines that represent the Finger Lakes area. Their goal is to make wines that pair well with food and are also fun on their own. Their selection features well-balanced, thoughtful wines.
The last stop is Sheldrake Point Winery. Enjoy the sights from their beautiful lakefront tasting room while sampling their wines, ranging from exquisitely crafted Rieslings to their proprietary red blends. Each wine is paired with a local cheese, and the tasting ends with their traditionally made, internationally recognized, wonderfully sweet ice wine.
This tour culminates with a trip to the beautiful Taughannock Falls overlook. Standing at 215 feet high, it is the tallest waterfall in the Eastern US and is sure to take your breath away.
- All tours are public tours and require a minimum of 5 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. Alternate pricing and touring options are available for tours that do not meet this minimum.
- If you are a group of 8 or more, we can host you on this tour as part of our Private Tour Bundle Package. Please visit our Private Wine Tours page to view more information!
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Rd, Ithaca, NY
- The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street, Ithaca, NY
- Trumansburg – To the right of the TFit, 61 West Main St, Trumansburg, NY – Please park in front of the unoccupied storefront in between the TFit & Independent Fitness.