Join us on this special full-day tour to discover quality wine producers along the northwestern shores of Seneca Lake, explore their commitment to the wine-making process, and taste the end results.
Experience! WEST SENECA Lake Wine Tour with Lunch
- Adult Ages 21+
Experience the Fine Wines of Southwest Seneca
This tour is available in three different options:
Shared Tour: Small, guided experience for up to 6 guests (2-3 different households) with knowledgeable wine professional tour guide. This is the enhanced shared group experience for which we are known, now in an extra small format.
Traditional Private Tour: The high-quality experience you have come to expect in an E!FLX tour, now available as a private experience for 2-6 people. Comes with $20 of “Bottle Bucks” per person, that serves as cash towards wine purchases at all stops.
Premium Private Tour Upgrade: All the enhanced features of our traditional private tour (including “Bottle Bucks”) with upgraded premium tastings at each winery. Tastings will feature limited library and reserve wines not typically offered to the public. You can upgrade your Traditional Private Tour to a Premium Private Tour for an additional $50 per person.
Want to get even more out of your private tour? Premium Private Tours offer the option to have a certified sommelier serve as your tour guide for the ultimate experience!
Our first stop is Missick Cellars, formerly Villa Bellangelo. Your visit starts with some bubbly as you learn about sparkling winemaking! You will surely be impressed with the hand selected wines as you work through your tasting. Enjoy the views, conversation and excellent wine-making as you enjoy the remodeled Missick Cellars experience.
Next is lunch ― we have two potential stops for lunch on this tour. Tabora Farm & Winery has an amazing Deli. We select from their made-to-order sandwiches, quiche and soups for lunch. Their baked goods are not to be missed.
After lunch, we head to Lakewood Vineyards, 2017 NYS Winery of the Year, where the Stamp family has been growing grapes and making wine on their land since 1951. When you arrive, one of the family members leads a vineyard and winery tour, followed by a private tasting of a carefully-selected broad variety of their award-winning wines. The tasting culminates with a sampling of their ruby port paired with chocolate.
Our final stop of the day Barnstormer Winery, a newer winery in Southwest Seneca that has already made its mark on the region with its small production, high-quality wines. Enjoy a private tasting in the 170-year-old restored barn, featuring refreshing sparkling and white wines, highly crafted reds, and an experiential food pairing bite with a local cheese to show the magic of wine and food pairing.Please note that on occasions, our regularly scheduled partners on this itinerary are unavailable and we may make substitutions as needed
- All-inclusive, COVID-19 safe, wine tour experience for 2-6 guests
- Transportation provided in either our well-appointed 14-passenger high-roof Ford Transit or our 6-passenger Mercedes Metris, depending on group size and desired shared or private option
- Vineyard and winemaking tour at the first winery
- Private, fully-curated, enhanced, tasting experiences at each winery
- Experiential food pairings
- Locally-sourced lunch
- Added services including water and snacks on board your vehicle
The following locations are available for pick up and drop off on our Shared Tours:
- 9:30 AM @ La Tourelle Hotel & Spa, 1150 Danby Rd., Ithaca, NY 14850
- 9:45 AM @ Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
- 10:30 AM @ Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, 16 N Franklin St, Watkins Glen, NY 14891
On private tours, we provide custom pick-up and drop-off at your preferred location (additional fees may apply).
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- All guests are required to verify they have read and understood our COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, and sign an Assumption of Risk waiver to ensure the safety to all on board.
- For more information about our Health and Safety Agreement and Screening, please CLICK HERE
Guest Minimum and Maximum on Shared Tours
All Shared Tours require a minimum of 4 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price. These tours will typically consist of 2-3 separate parties joining together in a shared experience, offering exceptional value for couples and small groups.
In the event that the 4 guest minimum is not met, we will contact you one week prior to the scheduled date where you will be offered the following options depending on the number of guests currently booked:
- Upgrade to a shorter private afternoon tour just for you
- Reschedule the tour for a future date at no penalty
- Cancel the reservation and receive a full refund