Our most popular Seneca Lake tour focuses on three wineries that produce beautifully crafted vinifera wines on the eastern shores of Seneca Lake, along with a unique tasting and lunch experience.
Experience! Northwest Seneca Lake Wine Tour with Lunch
- Adult Ages 21+
Experience! Northwest Seneca Lake
We start our day at Anthony Road Wine Company. John and Ann Martini moved to Anthony Road in 1973 “at the urging of a friend that touted the joys of grape growing in the Finger Lakes.” Over 40 years later, the second generation has fully committed themselves to the continuation of the quality foundation laid by their parents. Meet members of this winemaking family, visit their on-premise garden, and taste their stellar wines created by winemaker Peter Becraft.
Next, we head over to Fox Run Vineyards. Fox Run Vineyards has been producing quality wines in the Finger Lakes since 1994. .Owners Ruth and Scott Osborn recognized the talent and skill of winemaker Peter Bell over 22 years ago. Since then, Peter has not only solidified the reputation of Fox Run for fine winemaking but has raised the bar for the entire region with his consulting skills and collaborative nature. During the tasting, we will explore a carefully curated selection of Fox Run wines that demonstrates Peter’s quest for optimal expression, innovation, and collaboration. After the tasting we will enjoy lunch at Fox Run over-looking their grounds.
Our last winery of the day is New Vines Winery. New Vines Winery is an estate winery owned by Todd and Dani Eichas. They grow only 1 acre of grapes, and produce a total of 300 cases of wine, making it the smallest estate winery in the FLX. Upon arrival Todd will take you into the rows of the vineyard where you will learn about the state of the growing process of the vines. Afterwards, you will taste through his portfolio of wines from his mineral-driven dry white wines, to his gold-medal winning reds, ending with his ruby port-style fortified wine, for an a unique and very intimate tasting experience.
We will end the tour with a very special treat as we head just a few miles down the road to the Spotted Duck Creamery for a scoop of their famous frozen custard. This ultra-rich ice cream is made using duck eggs collected from the ducks on the farm located right next to the shop. Indulge with your choice of flavor, and afterwards we’ll make sure to leave time to stop and say “hi” to the ducks!
- All-inclusive, COVID-19 safe, private wine tour experience for 2-6 guests
- Transportation provided in either our well-appointed 14-passenger high-roof Ford Transit or our 6-passenger Mercedes Metris, depending on group size and desired shared or private option
- Wine professional tour guide
- Private, fully-curated, enhanced, tasting experiences at each winery
- An experiential food pairing bite at each winery
- Added services including water and snacks on board your vehicle
This tour is currently only available as a private tour. On all private tours we provide custom pick-up and drop-off at your preferred location (additional fees may apply).
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- All guests are required to verify they have read and understood our COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, sign an Assumption of Risk waiver and pass a Health and Safety Screening to ensure the safety to all on board.
- For more information about our Health and Safety Agreement and Screening, please CLICK HERE