Our most popular Seneca Lake tour focuses on three wineries that produce beautifully crafted vinifera wines on the eastern shores of Seneca Lake, along with a unique tasting and lunch experience.
Experience! Northwest Seneca Lake Wine Tour with Lunch
- Adult Ages 21+
Northwest Seneca Lake Fine Wines Tour
We start our day at Anthony Road Wine Company. John and Ann Martini moved to Anthony Road in 1973 “at the urging of a friend that touted the joys of grape growing in the Finger Lakes.” Over 40 years later, the second generation has fully committed themselves to the continuation of the quality foundation laid by their parents. Meet members of this winemaking family, visit their on-premise garden, and taste their stellar wines created by winemaker Peter Becraft, paired with specially-crafted, farm-sourced food selections.
Next, we head over toONCE Finger Lakes for a sit-down lunch. Then, we will head to Missick Cellars in Geneva for a lovely wine tasting. Formerly known as Villa Bellangelo, Missick Cellars will impress with their lengthy wine list.
Our final stop of the day is Fox Run Vineyards. Just as with the other stops on this tour, the wines of Fox Run Vineyards are recognized as some of the finest in the region. Owners Ruth and Scott Osborn recognized the talent and skill of winemaker Peter Bell 22 years ago. Since then, Peter has not only solidified the reputation of Fox Run for fine winemaking but has raised the bar for the entire region with his consulting skills and collaborative nature. During the tasting, we will explore a carefully curated selection of Fox Run wines that demonstrates Peter’s quest for optimal expression, innovation, and collaboration.
- All-inclusive, COVID-19 safe, private wine tour experience for 2-6 guests
- Transportation provided in either our well-appointed 14-passenger high-roof Ford Transit or our 6-passenger Mercedes Metris, depending on group size and desired shared or private option
- Private, fully-curated, enhanced, tasting experiences at each winery
- An experiential food pairing bite at each winery
- Added services including water and snacks on board your vehicle
- Full COVID-19 safety protocol with social distancing, PPE, and sanitizing in place and observed throughout the tour
This tour is currently only available as a private tour. On all private tours we provide custom pick-up and drop-off at your preferred location (additional fees may apply).
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- All guests are required to verify they have read and understood our COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, sign an Assumption of Risk waiver and pass a Health and Safety Screening to ensure the safety to all on board.
- For more information about our Health and Safety Agreement and Screening, please CLICK HERE