Our most popular Seneca Lake tour focuses on three wineries that produce beautifully crafted vinifera wines on the eastern shores of Seneca Lake, along with a unique tasting and lunch experience.
Our Premium Private Tours take our already elevated private tour experiences and bring them to a whole new level! Premium private wine tours offer our most intimate wine tour experience for small parties of 2 to 6 guests, and even more direct access to winemakers and owners. Enjoy exclusively designed tasting experiences featuring limited library and reserve wines not typically offered to the public for tasting or purchase. In addition to our experienced wine professional tour guides, Premium Private Tours include the option for your tour to be guided by a Certified Sommelier. Prices are indicated below. Sales tax and gratuity for your wine professional tour guide/driver are not included and will be added upon booking. Please note – an additional pick-up fee may be apply based on the location of your accommodation.
This one-of-a-kind premium experience includes:
- All-inclusive, COVID-19 safe, premium wine tour experience for 2-6 guests
- Private guided experience with one of our wine professional or certified sommelier tour guides
- Transportation in a well-appointed Mercedes Metris van, with custom pick up from your accommodation or other preferred location in the Finger Lakes region
- All tasting fees
- Private seated tastings with all stops featuring library and reserve wines not available to the public
- Added services including water and snacks aboard your vehicle
- Specially-designed food pairings
- Locally-sourced lunch
- $20 of “Bottle Bucks” per person, that serves as cash towards wine purchases at all stops.
Prices for Premium Private Wine Tours with Lunch:
Two Guests – starts at $1135
Three Guests – starts at $1250
Four Guests – starts at $1383
Five Guests – starts at $1517
Six Guests – starts at $1650
*Above pricing does not include gratuity, sales tax or optional upgrades
To Reserve a Private Wine Tour, Select From the Following Experiences:
This one-of-a-kind, full-day tour combines the two delights of west cayuga lake: our gorges and waterfalls and our world-class wines.
Looking for something more customized in terms of wineries we visit? We work with all the best wineries in the region, so simply call our office at (607) 233-4818 and we will be happy to help plan the perfect experience.